Opportunities to Support Anaheim Outdoor Science Education Foundation
Our 24th Annual golf tournament will be held on February 12, 2018
Ways to Donate:
- Corporate Sponsorship (includes four golf and lunch) for $1,000.00.
- Non Playing Corporate Sponsorship for $500.00
- Donation of items for raffle or live auction
- Sponsor of “Hole In One for Ten Thousand Dollars” contest-$300.00
- Tee Sign for $50.00
Next bowling event: October 2, 2017 and April 12, 2018
Come one, Come all its bowling time again! No baskets needed!
prize will be awarded for the highest score and a Team Spirit Award for best team uniform. The school with
the highest percentage of bowlers will receive a donation from AOSEF for 1 campership at their school site!
It will be a blast!!!
Any amount over $10,000 would result in a large “Thank You” banner, with the name and logo of the business, displayed at each of Anaheim’s 24 schools the entire week that the children of that school are attending Outdoor Science School.
Employee Payroll Deduction
Open only to the employees of the Anaheim Elementary School District. Minimum deduction is $2.50 per month.
Donations can always be sent to:
Anaheim Outdoor Science Education Foundation
P.O. Box 25108
Anaheim, CA 92825-5108
We are approved as a part of the Amazon Smile program. When making an Amazon purchase simply check Amazon Smile and designate the Anaheim Outdoor Science Education Foundation.
To Set Up:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Search: Anaheim Outdoor Science Education Foundation
- Select AOSEF as your new charitable organization to support
The Anaheim Outdoor Science Education Foundation has a “Donate” button which allows you to donate through Pay Pal below.
If you are a contributor to United Way- You can name AOSEF as a designated recipient.
Join the AOSEF Board
We are always looking for community members who want to be part of this exciting project. To find out more about becoming a member of the Anaheim Outdoor Science Education Foundation please call:
- Jim Kelly – 714-606-2937